Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Essentials

Fall Essentials


I have been heavily focusing on the arrival of autumn, both emotionally & aesthetically. I simple love the Fall and during brunch with a girlfriend this weekend past, we determined that people simply dress their "best" during this season. The summer is easy breezy, the Winter is about keeping warm, and the Spring is sometimes just confusing.. but Autumn is really the best of all worlds. Layering, knits, textured fabrics, moody color schemes, as well as an overall feeling to "refresh" oneself - these are a few of my favorite things.

I started a closet overhaul this weekend past, and I feel like I have a bit of a handle on what my official Fall wish list may be. Of course I can't go with every exact item listed above, and will be opting for cheaper versions, but there are some that will come on board exactly as they are (case in point: those ankle strap Zara pumps) - i.e. I have already scored the silk J. Crew Blythe blouse in basic cream and found the most perfect makeup palette via a neutral eyeshadow kit & poppy red lipstick. 

What is on your official Fall wish list?

2 comments:

Patrícia M. said...

Craving for that sweater, so pretty!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

RoselyC said...

Great list. On the top of my list would probably be a cute pair on ankle boots like the ones you posted and I really want a pair of burgundy oxfords.

Post a Comment