Monday, December 17, 2012

Black Velvet


Leggings: Joe Fresh / Booties: Michael Kors / Tunic: Mink Pink / Belt: Thrifted / Headband: ASOS

Having a double velvet moment in some fun new leggings & an oversized hair bow. I was a little apprehensive of black velvet leggings, but after giving them an adventurous go, decided that they would be decidedly fun & festive with (long enough!) tops in contrasting textures. I'm looking forward to pairing them with a largely oversized knit, or a tunic & sequin blazer.

Would you give velvet leggings a go? What would be your pairing?

5 comments:

Rebecca Jane said...

I saw those leggings at Joe Fresh and was semi tempted, although I'm not really sure I could pull them off. I really like how you've styled them here though!

JennaStevie said...

These velvet leggings are SO awesome, so cozy and warm too. I love the white tunic and those lace up booties, such a great look
xJennaD

RoselyC said...

I would try them. They look great. Love the entire outfit.

Sorren said...

I can't do velvet - too many horrific memories from my childhood. That said, you look amazing! AND that sequin blazer idea has me drooling.

Anonymous said...

You are adorable! You look like a little doll (in the best way possible...also, I'm jealous that you have snow! It's sadly going to be a white Christmas where I am...I would totally try velvet leggings! I'd probably pair them with a tunic or a denim oversized top...

Post a Comment