Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Amped Up Basic


Skirt: Joe Fresh / Top: F21 / Booties: Michael Kors / Belt: Thrifted / Watch: Guess / Bracelet: Urban Outfitters / Sunnies: Le Chateau 

Photos by Kate.

I have had my eye on this Joe Fresh skirt ever since I spotted it in the holiday collection photos, and a darling & thoughtful friend brought it to me when visiting from out of town as a gift (xo!) since our store didn't get it for the season. As you saw in yesterday's post, I've been warming up to velvet these days, and this amped up basic screams of endless outfit possibilities. Next up: pairing it with a crisp white blouse & bow tie. 

Have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes to the yellow belt with peplum! I love that! And I've been seeing so much velvet lately and I love it.

Rebecca Jane said...

Love this whole look - and the last photo is my favourite. Stunning!

Jen said...

Are you and Kate wearing matching skirts in both of your recent posts? Too cute! I love the way you styled this... peplum over an a-line is one of my favourite silhouettes and the bright yellow belt is just the icing on the cake!

Hope you're having a great week Kristin!
xox
Jen

danni said...

love this look! It looks like a chic dress - and I love love the pop of yellow. perfection!

xo danni

Post a Comment