Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thing Of The Past


Top: H&M / Skirt: Joe Fresh / Booties: Michael Kors c/o Little Burgundy / Blazer: Vintage / Watch: Guess / Sunnies: Thrifted

Bare legs are pretty much a thing of the past come this week, and though I am happily embracing tights, it's hard to wear blue & white stripe unless you wear tights that AREN'T black. And guess what I have come to realized? Almost all of my tights are black! I have never been much for colored tights, but perhaps a light brown or navy would get some Fall/Winter mileage out of my more nautical items - what do you think?

Also, I am supremely in love with my new camel booties and can't wait to pair them with some jewel toned skinnies & an over sized sweater. S(w)oon.

4 comments:

Rebecca Jane said...

I like the peplum top! I am not the biggest fan of colourful tights, although there are a few I think are helpful. I have black, navy, burgundy, and brown, and between those four they pretty much go with everything.

Unknown said...

Loving this color combo!!!

emma brown trithart said...

Ooooooh this outfit is fab, head to toe.

I just bought a pair of dark green tights, the jury's still out on those. However, I've found that super dark crimson tights can go anywhere black tights go, and they look HOT with black shoes.

Anonymous said...

Informatіvе artiсlе, јust what I needed.


Feel freе to surf tο my wеbsite :: lose weight
my page :: lose weight

Post a Comment